Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Use
1. All information, data, text, software, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person who posted the Content.
2. You are not permitted to and you agree not to use the system to:
a. publish or transmit Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or otherwise objectionable;
b. impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
c. publish or transmit Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
3. Indemnity. You will indemnify and hold us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees), harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, including but not limited to the violations set forth in Section 2 above.
4. You acknowledge that this site may or may not pre-screen Content, but that this site and its designees shall have discretion to pre-screen, refuse, edit, move or remove any Content.
5. You agree that you bear all risks associated with the use of any Content created by this site or posted to this site.
6. Links may be provided from our site to other sites as a convenience to our visitors. There is no control over linked sites and we make no representation about any content or material available at these locations. Links are not intended to imply sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement.
7. This site as venue.
a. This site acts as a venue allowing users to offer, sell, or buy goods or services. We are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. As a result, we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items advertised, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to pay for items. We cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction.
b. Because this site is a venue, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release the site (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes
8. Limitation of liability. You agree, upon requesting any Display or Classified Advertising space, that the liability of Whitefish Pilot Digital Classifieds and/or the newspaper (as the case may be) in the event of failure to publish an advertisement or publication of an incorrect advertisement, shall be limited to the amount paid by the advertiser for that portion of the advertising space occupied by the incorrect item only, and that there shall be no liability in any event beyond the amount paid for such advertisement. The publisher shall not be liable for slight changes or typographical errors that do not lessen the value of an advertisement. Whitefish Pilot Digital Classifieds cannot be responsible for errors after the first day of publication of any advertisement. Notice of errors on the first day should immediately be called to the attention of Whitefish Pilot Digital Classifieds or the classified department of the newspaper to be corrected for the following edition.
9. Copyright. Copyright and/or property rights subsist in all advertisements and in all other material appearing in this online edition of Whitefish Pilot Digital Classifieds. Permission to reproduce wholly or in part and in any form whatsoever, must be obtained in writing from the publisher. Any unauthorized reproduction is prohibited.